Note: submissions have been closed.
This is an updated repost from this exact time last year. The result last year ended up as Extraordinary Insights Volume 1, over 6,000 words of answers/ideas/advice/suggestions. It was a lot of fun. Let’s do it again!
Here’s what this looks like:
- You ask a question (or questions) about anything that you think I might have insight into. Basically anything I write about here is fair game, and since I write about almost everything here, almost everything is fair game. The more specific the question the better.
- The only caveat is that said question/answer must be something others can benefit from as well. This way you’re forced to think about others when formulating your questions.
- I answer each question as thoroughly as I am able to. I don’t claim to be an expert about anything. More and more I’ve been trying to answer questions with “I don’t know” instead of theory. But as far as this goes, “I don’t know” doesn’t count as an answer.
- I’ll compile all the questions/answers into an eBook that will be available for a short while for free, and then through the Kindle Store for $0.99 (the Kindle version will include Volumes 1 & 2). Among other things, this is an experiment in collaborative Kindle publishing. (To be sure you don’t miss the free release subscribe to the RSS feed here.)
Why am I doing this?
1) This is my way of saying thank you even though I know I’ll get a lot out of this as well.
2) I get a lot of e-mails with a lot of questions that I think others would benefit from.
Sometimes I can steer the e-mailer in the right direction via a blog post I’ve written or the Freedom Fighters email course, but a lot of times it’s a new question that I actually have to think about. (I love when that happens!) This is an opportunity for us to collaborate as Freedom Fighters and build up a massive collection of information for the benefit of all of us.
If you haven’t already read Extraordinary Insights Volume 1 please check it out. But feel free to ask the same or similar questions because my answers/ideas/advice may have changed.
(Submissions have been closed.)