If you're reading this via e-mail please click here to watch the video.
The dynamic on this blog has changed. Now that I have a product for sale it might seem to you that I only want you here to spend money.
That's not the case at all.
I want you to know that I want you here and I appreciate you being here even if you never spend a penny with me. This site wasn't created for me to make money.
I explain more in the video (with a summary down below):
- I want you here even if you never spend a penny with me.
- The best way to pay a blogger is by letting them know you appreciate them: leave a comment.
- Even if you don't have anything profound to say, leave a comment.
- A comment as simple as "Thank you" is payment enough. We thrive on comments like that.
- If you want to go above and beyond: subscribe to RSS feeds, newsletters, and tell your friends about your favorite blogs. In short, spread the word.
Your Mission:Today and for the rest of your blog reading life, if you read an article that you really like, whether it's on this blog or another, leave a comment.
If you're extra bold leave this comment:
"I don't have anything to add to this conversation, but Karol Gajda told me if I like a blog post just to say Thank You. So thank you!"