If you’re reading this via e-mail please click here to watch the video.
The dynamic on this blog has changed. Now that I have a product for sale it might seem to you that I only want you here to spend money.
That’s not the case at all.
I want you to know that I want you here and I appreciate you being here even if you never spend a penny with me. This site wasn’t created for me to make money.
I explain more in the video (with a summary down below):
– I want you here even if you never spend a penny with me.
– The best way to pay a blogger is by letting them know you appreciate them: leave a comment.
– Even if you don’t have anything profound to say, leave a comment.
– A comment as simple as “Thank you” is payment enough. We thrive on comments like that.
– If you want to go above and beyond: subscribe to RSS feeds, newsletters, and tell your friends about your favorite blogs. In short, spread the word.
Today and for the rest of your blog reading life, if you read an article that you really like, whether it’s on this blog or another, leave a comment.
If you’re extra bold leave this comment:
“I don’t have anything to add to this conversation, but Karol Gajda told me if I like a blog post just to say Thank You. So thank you!”